CareersThis page is for internal office positions
CWRV Transport is the exclusive carrier service for the Camping World RV network of dealers in the United States. Our talented team of professionals help deliver over 40,000 RVs annually. The RV industry is in a record growth period and CWRV is an industry leader.
The world of RV delivery offers many diverse and exciting office positions. Whether you are an experienced industry veteran or just looking for a world class transportation carrier to start your career, CWRV is looking for you! We offer a fast paced and rewarding work environment. CWRV Transport is central based in Elkhart, IN and the surrounding communities.
Open Office Positions
Customer Service Rep
CWRV Transport has an opening for a Customer Service Representative who is detail oriented and has excellent computer skills.
Full-time Responsibilities include:
Assist customer service department with order entry of RV orders from customers; verify their accuracy, track down problems & revise as needed; process factory releases to contractor load board, interact with factory transport offices, update and maintain records on dealerships, update and maintain records on RV models in company database, interface with Lead dispatcher as needed, update/maintain/provide dispatch reports to management & other duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals.
- Must be a master at tracking details
- Be a diplomatic problem-solver.
- Must be able to prioritize work, meet deadlines and concentrate on detail in an open office work environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- 6 – paid holidays per year
- Medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance available
No Phone calls, please.
Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a driving position?
We are one of the fastest growing transport companies in the country and we need your help today.