Not ready for the ELD mandate?RV transporters are not required to use ELD's.
CWRV Transport is an exclusive RV delivery service for the national network of Camping World RV stores. Our contractors are amongst the safest in the industry. CWRV Transport utilizes Keep Truckin log applications to manage and comply with DOT hours of service mandates. As an exclusive RV carrier, CWRV Transport does not require an ELD to be affixed to the pickup truck. This RV-only exception has been established and posted by the FMCSA.
CWRV Transport is seeking highly qualified independent contractors who enjoy driving opportunities and our industry’s highest earnings.
Who is exempt from the ELD rule?
Drivers who use the timecard exception are not required to keep records of duty status (RODS) or use ELDs. Additionally, the following drivers are not required to use ELDs; however, they are still bound by the RODS requirements in 49 CFR 395 and must prepare logs on paper, using an Automatic On-Board Recording Device (AOBRD), or with a logging software program when required:
- Drivers who use paper RODS for not more than 8 days out of every 30-day period.
- Drivers of vehicles manufactured before 2000.
- Drivers who are required to keep RODS not more than 8 days within any 30-day period.
- Drivers who conduct drive-away-tow-away operations, where the vehicle being driven is the commodity being delivered, or the vehicle being transported is a motor home or a recreation vehicle trailer with one or more sets of wheels on the surface of the roadway.
- Drivers of vehicles manufactured before the model year 2000. (As reflected on the vehicle registration)
Ready to join the CWRV Transport team?
We are one of the fastest growing transport companies in the country and we need your help today.